Daily devotions

Thursday

Headlines week 28

Prophetic Insight: Why I Have to Speak Out on Gay Marriage
Charisma - "It is interesting to me that one of the greatest states in our Union, New York, has recently made legal the marriage of two people of the same sex. There is a lot of sin in the world, and along with God I am against all of it, to include any that may operate within me. However, when something as profound as this happens in our nation and I barely hear a peep from people who call on the name of the Lord Jesus, that scares me."

Ministers to Help 250,000 Youths Find Identity in Christ
Christian Post - "Josh McDowell has agreed to team up with Timothy Eldred for Pray With Youth, a global campaign that seeks to help the world's youth to find their identity in Christ and their role in local churches."

Is Jesus Christ the Hero in your Megachurch?
Christian Post - "A.W. Tozer’s  impact for the Kingdom of God is immeasurable. Like the prophets of old, he proclaimed the Word of God as he understood it – without compromise. His call was clear – repent from all sin, wholeheartedly embrace the cross, and follow Jesus in complete obedience"

No comments:

Post a Comment