Daily devotions

Wednesday

Nothing is impossible

Danny Maloney knows the miraculous power of prayer
I am a volunteer at the Salvos’ family stores in Manunda, Cairns, Qld, and a recovering alcoholic.
Thanks to the Salvos’ Bridge Program, which I had to go through four times, I am sober today and loving it!
I wanted to share some amazing instances where I believe the power of prayer has saved my life.

In 1975 I had a car accident, breaking the C2 vertebrae in my neck. My mother was told I would not survive 36 hours—she prayed for me and here I am!

In 2001, I went fishing with two mates. I was as drunk as a skunk. After jumping from a rock, I fell, hitting my head as I sank to the bottom. My mate told me that they rang the police and ambulance and could not find me for about 14 minutes. When I regained consciousness in the hospital, the doctor told me that by everything
scientific I should be dead or a vegetable. He also told me he rang my mother in Melbourne and asked her to come and switch off my life support machine. But my mother prayed for me!

From TSA website Australia
Read more>

No comments:

Post a Comment