Daily devotions

Monday

Interview: Colonel Linda Bond

Original Publication - JAC #13,  June - July 2001

Linda Bond is the Chief Secretary for The Salvation Army, Canada & Bermuda Territory. She has been a Divisional Commander in the United Kingdom and Canada. She has also served at I.H.Q. in London.

JAC: Please tell us a little about your experience of holiness.
LB: If I look to a dramatic experience, it would be while I was a cadet in College. This is not the time or place to go into detail, but the Lord came to me in a very clear way and assured me of a deep cleansing. I do have to confess that I have failed Him miserably, but I am convinced that His call to holiness is insistent and every provision through His Son and Holy Spirit has made it possible for me to claim by faith this holy life.
He has all there is of Linda Bond and whether He chooses to grant dramatic encounters in my spiritual journey or requires me to walk by faith alone, then that is His choice. I seek to be like Jesus and be open and responsive to the Holy Spirit.

Read more HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment