Daily devotions

Monday

"God's verdict" more important to Canadian PM than historians'

From Christian Telegraph:
"In a notably personal interview in Quebec City, Prime Minister Stephen Harper explained that God's judgement on his life was more important to him than the judgement of history. The story will be published in the September edition of Prestige magazine, reports Patrick B. Craine, LifeSiteNews.com.
His comment came while speaking about his family, saying that his relationships with his wife and two children are more important to him than political accomplishments. "The important thing, for me, is to preserve family ties," he said. "I can win elections, but if I lose my family, it's a disaster."
"To be honest with you," he continued with a laugh, "I am a lot more concerned by God's verdict regarding my life than the one of historians."

Read more>>

No comments:

Post a Comment