Daily devotions

Thursday

The top 10 tasks of Christian leadership

From the blogger Henrik Korslind:
"I’ve already written a post on my impressions from my visit to the New Wine summer conference “Kingdom come” (can be found here). As I went through my notes I found some from a seminary called “The top 10 tasks of Christian leadership”. Sometimes I get a bit suspicious about top-lists (even though I like to use them occasionally), however I found this seminar both helpful and interesting.

I belong to the group of people who strongly believe that there truly is a difference between Christian and other types of leadership. This is something that becomes visible in the first (and most important) point in this list, presented by Will Donaldson, director of Christian leadership at Wycliffe Hall in Oxford, who shared from his extensive experience.

"The top 10 tasks of Christian leadership, you can read more about them here>>
1. To grow in love for God
2. Developing and implementing vision
3. Appoint and support staff
4. Mobilize the church into ministry
5. Identifying and mentoring future leaders
6. Preaching and teaching the Bible
7. Organizing and leading worship
8. Enabling prayer
9. Providing pastoral care
10. Lead missions and evangelism

No comments:

Post a Comment